|Player:||DL Vettori, IG Butler|
|Event:||India in New Zealand 2008/09|
DateLine: 9th March 2009
Fast bowler Ian Butler has been left out of New Zealand's squad for the 4th ODI against India in Hamilton on March 11 because of an injury. Butler suffered a thigh strain during the third match in Christchurch and was able to bowl only five overs. However, he will be considered for the final match of the series in Auckland on March 14.
Ewen Thompson, the Central Districts allrounder who was part of New Zealand's Twenty20 squad, has been included instead of Butler. Tim Southee, who went for 105 runs off his ten overs in Christchurch, has also been left out.
Daniel Vettori will return to the team after missing the third ODI to be with his wife who was expecting their child. Peter McGlashan has also been retained as wicketkeeper and Brendon McCullum will continue to play as a batsman.
New Zealand trail 0-2 in the five-match series with two games to play.
Squad :Daniel Vettori (capt), Grant Elliott, Martin Guptill, Brendon McCullum, Peter McGlashan (wk), Kyle Mills, Iain O'Brien, Jacob Oram, Jeetan Patel, Jesse Ryder, Ross Taylor, Ewen Thompson.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE