|Player:||RA Harper, SO Tikolo, HS Modi|
|Event:||ICC Inter-Continental Cup 2006|
DateLine: 25th July 2006
Kenya coach Roger Harper said on Monday that lack of a collective performance by his batsmen was his major concern ahead of the ICC International Cup match against Canada. The team is set to leave for Canada on Tuesday.
The former West Indian spinner said the long break the team took since playing the Netherlands in the opening match of the competition last April may have contributed to the slow pace the cricketers have encountered in getting back to form.
“Our batting still remains the weakest point. There is still a lot of work to be done," said Harper. He said he was happy that two of his experienced players skipper Steve Tikolo and middle order batsman Hitesh Modi who failed to join the training camp due to overseas commitments, would be joining the side for the crucial four-day game that gets underway in Toronto on July 29.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE