|Ground:||Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain|
|Scorecard:||West Indies v Zimbabwe|
|Player:||AG Cremer, E Chigumbura, H Masakadza|
|Event:||Zimbabwe in West Indies 2009/10|
DateLine: 3rd March 2010
The Zimbabwean side showed that they are gradually regaining the ability of shocking an established side as they handed a shock defeat to a confused Windies outfit. The West Indian side after a horror tour to Australia does not seem to have regained any sort of momentum as they slumped to a 26 run defeat.
Electing to bat first the Zimbabwean side at no stage looked like putting up a challenging total s they lost wickets regularly. Only opener Masakadza and Chigumbura showed any inclination to stay at the wicket to grind out runs on a wicket that was not conducive for stroke making. Benn claimed four wickets in his four over spell while Sammy took five for 26 in 3.5 overs. Zimbabwe were all-out for 105 in 19.5 overs.
West Indies in reply could never get any sort of momentum into their chase as the Zimbabwean spinners put a stranglehold over the Windies batsmen. West Indies in reply scored just 79 in their 20 overs for the loss 7 wickets.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016