|Ground:||M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore|
|Scorecard:||Karnataka v Uttar Pradesh|
|Player:||RP Singh, PP Chawla|
|Event:||Ranji Trophy 2009/10|
DateLine: 7th January 2010
After securing a draw Karnataka entered the Ranji Trophy final by virtue of their 367-run first innings lead after their semi-final match against Uttar Pradesh.
Karnataka will meet 38-time champion Mumbai in the summit clash at Mysore, slated for January 11-15.
Resuming at their overnight 43 for three, Karnataka declared their second innings moments before tea at 247 for eight. CM Gautam made an enterprising 100 not out as the UP attack wore a impotent look. It was Gautam's third Ranji century in eight matches.
RP Singh bagged four wickets while Piyush Chawla finished with 3 for 72 for visitors Uttar Pradesh.
UP lost the wicket of Tanmay Srivatsava in their inconsequential second innings before the umpires called off the game an hour before draw of stumps. UP had made 22 for one in 12 overs. Karnataka face a daunting opponent in Mumbai in the final.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE