DateLine: 16th March 2007
One of the worst kept secrets of the winter has finally become official with Bacup announcing the signing of New Zealand all rounder Chris Harris.
The Canterbury skipper, who will go head to head with two of his charges in Shannon Stewart at East Lancs and Enfield professional Brandon Hiini, had a three year spell with Ramsbottom between 1995 and 1997.
In his first season at Acre Bottom, Harris became only the fourth player in league history to do the double of 1000 runs and 100 wickets. In the process he also set a new club record batting aggregate record with 1231 runs which stood until 2001. The all rounder has appeared as sub professional for a number of clubs since, taking a league record 36 off a 6 ball over for Haslingden against Todmorden at Centre Vale on August 28th 2004.
- Australia in India 2022/23
- England in New Zealand 2022/23
- England in South Africa 2022/23
- ICC Women's Twenty20 World Cup 2022/23
- New Zealand in India 2022/23
- Pakistan Women in Australia 2022/23
- Singapore Women in Cambodia 2022/23
- South Africa Women's International Twenty20 Tri-Series 2022/23
- West Indies in Zimbabwe 2022/23
View all Current Events CLICK HERE