|Ground:||Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi|
|Scorecard:||United Arab Emirates v Afghanistan|
|Player:||Mohammad Nabi, Shapoor Zadran|
|Event:||Asian Cricket Council Twenty20 Cup 2009/10|
DateLine: 1st December 2009
Afghanistan beat hosts the United Arab Emirates by 84 runs to win the Asian Cricket Council Twenty20 Cup while Oman beat Kuwait to finish third and book a place in next year's Asian Games, where Twenty20 cricket is making a debut.
Afghanistan, the UAE and Oman will join Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and hosts China, who finished the ACC tournament in 12th place after they were beaten by Bahrain in their final match.
In the grand final, a stunning innings of 74 in 38 balls from Mohammad Nabi propelled Afghanistan to a score of 196 for eight which they defended by bowling out the UAE for 112 in just 14.3 overs.
Nabi completed a highly impressive all-round performance by taking four for seven with opening bowler Shapoor Zadran returning three for 28.
- Australia in India 2022/23
- England in New Zealand 2022/23
- England in South Africa 2022/23
- ICC Women's Twenty20 World Cup 2022/23
- New Zealand in India 2022/23
- Pakistan Women in Australia 2022/23
- Singapore Women in Cambodia 2022/23
- South Africa Women's International Twenty20 Tri-Series 2022/23
- West Indies in Zimbabwe 2022/23
View all Current Events CLICK HERE