DateLine: 26th March 2008
Rawtenstall have agreed terms with all rounder Nathan McCullum. The club expect a signed contract to arrive from New Zealander any day now with the season just 25 days away. The 27 year-old off spinning all rounder has 1264 runs at 26.9 from 35 First-class matches since making his debut in 2000. His right arm of breaks have picked up 61 victims with a best of 5-28.
McCullum bats at six for Otago and he is the older brother of New Zealand's current wicketkeeper/batsman Brendon McCullum. He replaces Grant Lambert who had to pull out as a replacement for Sanjay Bangar with a knee injury. McCullum will be Rawtenstall's first New Zealand professional and the sixth to be signed by a Lancashire League club for the coming season.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE