|Scorecard:||South Africa v India|
|Player:||MR Benson, IL Howell|
|Event:||India in South Africa 2006/07|
DateLine: 29th December 2006
Umpire Mark Benson was taken to hospital for tests after suffering heart palpitations while standing in the second Test between South Africa and India at Durban Thursday.
Benson, 48, left the field one ball into the fourth over of the third day and was replaced by Ian Howell of South Africa.
A Cricket South Africa spokesman said Benson had been taken to hospital for an ECG as a precautionary measure. Benson, who played in one Test for England, was appointed to the International Cricket Council's elite panel in April 2006.
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE