|Ground:||Kennington Oval, Kennington|
|Event:||Pakistan in British Isles 2006|
DateLine: 21st August 2006
The Pakistan cricket team returned to The Oval on Monday, the day after the fourth and final Test was forfeited to England following allegations of ball-tampering.
The players arrived on their team bus and were to head inside to collect their remaining equipment from the ground.
Sky News television said they understood the players wanted to speak but had been advised to remain silent.
The Pakistan Cricket Board were to hold a press conference later Monday.
The fourth and final Test between England and Pakistan at The Oval was sensationally abandoned on Sunday after an ugly row.
England were declared the winners after Pakistan were adjudged to have forfeited the match when they refused to take the field after the tea interval.
The tourists were incensed that they had been accused of ball tampering and penalised five runs.
(Article: Copyright © 2006 AFP)
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- Australia in India 2016/17
- Australia Women in New Zealand 2016/17
- Bangladesh in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's World Cup Qualifier 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in India 2016/17
- Ireland in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in Australia 2016/17
- South Africa in New Zealand 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Australia 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE