|Event:||ICC Champions Trophy 2006/07|
DateLine: 17th August 2006
New Zealand’s Craig McMillan has been left out of the 30-man squad for the Champions Trophy to be played in India from October.
New Zealand coach John Bracewell said 29-year-old McMillan, who has played 55 Tests and 175 one-day internationals, was dropped because of a lack of fitness.
Bracewell said: “This does not mean Craig has been ruled out of contention for next year's World Cup but he will need to focus his efforts if he is to be selected for the Black Caps over the summer.”
The squad will be reduced to 14 next month ahead of the Champions Trophy.
The squad: Andre Adams, Nathan Astle, Shane Bond, Stephen Fleming, James Franklin, Peter Fulton, Mark Gillespie, Chris Harris, Gareth Hopkins, Jamie How, Hamish Marshall, James Marshall, Chris Martin, Michael Mason, Brendon McCullum, Nathan McCullum, Peter McGlashan, Warren McSkimming, Kyle Mills, Jacob Oram, Mark Orchard, Michael Papps, Jeetan Patel, Jesse Ryder, Bradley Scott, Mathew Sinclair, Scott Styris, Ross Taylor, Lou Vincent and Daniel Vettori.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE