DateLine: 7th January 2011
Former Lancashire League star Jimmy Anderson has finished as the leading wicket taker in Englandís triumphant Ashes Series Down Under.
Supposedly ineffective in Australian conditions, the ex Burnley star finished with 24 wickets at 26.0, including his 200th Test victim, in Englandís 3-1 series victory.
Anderson, who made his Burnley debut at the age of 15 last played for the club in 2006 as part of his rehabilitation from a back injury, helping the club to the Lancashire League title on the last day of the season.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE