DateLine: 7th January 2011
Former Lancashire League star Jimmy Anderson has finished as the leading wicket taker in Englandís triumphant Ashes Series Down Under.
Supposedly ineffective in Australian conditions, the ex Burnley star finished with 24 wickets at 26.0, including his 200th Test victim, in Englandís 3-1 series victory.
Anderson, who made his Burnley debut at the age of 15 last played for the club in 2006 as part of his rehabilitation from a back injury, helping the club to the Lancashire League title on the last day of the season.
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE