|Ground:||Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi|
|Scorecard:||Pakistan v South Africa|
|Event:||South Africa in United Arab Emirates 2010/11|
DateLine: 30th October 2010
South Africa once again showed their superiority over the Pakistani side as they thrashed the latter by eight wickets. South Africa seamer left-armer Lonwabo Tsotsobe claimed four wickets for 27 as Pakistan collapsed from 140-1 to 203 all out in 49 overs.
Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat first on a track that was visibly flat. The situation had appeared promising for Pakistan when Mohammad Hafeez and Younis Khan put on 114 for the second wicket. But the removal of opener Hafeez by Johan Botha sparked a collapse as Pakistan lost their last eight wickets for a mere 46 runs.
Captain Graeme Smith retired with a finger injury early in South Africa's response and Hashim Amla was then trapped lbw by Saeed Ajmal for a rapid 35. Kallis put on 77 for the second wicket with De Villiers and looked to be steering his side to victory before he suffered cramp and left the field with 16 runs required.
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015/16
- Sri Lanka Women in New Zealand 2015/16
- UAE Associates Matches 2015/16
- West Indies in Australia 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE