|Ground:||Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi|
|Scorecard:||Pakistan v South Africa|
|Player:||JP Duminy, CA Ingram|
|Event:||South Africa in United Arab Emirates 2010/11|
DateLine: 27th October 2010
Paistan found that the South African side was far more disciplined and difficult to beat as the latter got better of them by 6 wickets with 10 balls to spare. Chasing a modest target of 120 in 20 overs, the South African side wobbled initially before Duminy and Ingram steadied the innings with some sensible batting.
Earlier, Pakistan won the toss and Afridi had no hesitation in electing to bat first. But the Pakistani batsmen were unable to take advantage of the opportunity as they squandered it big time. The Pakistani side were all out for 119 in 19.5 overs. Skipper Shahid Afridi belted 25 runs off 7 balls but once he fell, Pakistan lost six wickets for 14 runs and from 75 for 3 were 99 for 9. An unbeaten 27 from Mizbah ul Haq helped the side get past the 100 run mark which was looking like a distant dream at one stage.
The South Africans in reply wobbled at the beginning as they lost three quick wickets for 26. It gave the Pakistani side a window of hope before Duminy and Ingram crushed it with an excellent partnership of 62 in 11.4 overs.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE