|Ground:||Centurion Park, Centurion|
|Scorecard:||Central Districts v Victoria|
|Player:||JM How, AJ Finch|
|Event:||Champions League 2010/11|
DateLine: 15th September 2010
Aaron Finch smashed a superb 93 as the Victoria got their first Champions League Twenty20 win, beating the Central Stags by seven wickets. Finch held his nerve in a tense finish, hitting Doug Bracewell for six off the fourth ball of the final over, after the Australian side found themselves needing 48 off the last four overs.
Finch found a solid partner in Andrew McDonald, who hit 18 not out in an unbeaten stand of 66.
Stags captain Jamie How earlier hit an unbeaten 77 off 55 balls as the New Zealand team reached 165 for five in their 20 overs. The Stags made a poor start, with Victoria fast bowler Peter Siddle taking two wickets in the first over.
At the halfway stage they had laboured to 48 for three. How and George Worker put on 53 in 48 balls for the fourth wicket before Brendon Diaminti helped How add 66 off 29 balls for the fifth wicket.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE