|Player:||KP Pietersen, GP Swann, JC Tredwell, IJL Trott|
|Event:||Bangladesh in British Isles 2010|
DateLine: 5th July 2010
Injury to his thigh means that Kevin Pietersen has been left out of England's 13-man squad for their upcoming one-day series against Bangladesh.
Off-spinner Graeme Swann has been rested for the upcoming ODI series.
Jonathan Trott was called up into the squad, with off-spinner James Tredwell taking Swann's place.
Pietersen injured himself while fielding and is now due to undergo further assessment of the quadriceps strain in his left leg. Swann meanwhile will be able to play County Championship cricket for Nottinghamshire to help him prepare for England's four-Test series against Pakistan starting in July.
Left-arm quick Ryan Sidebottom was left out of a 13-man squad after not featuring against Australia in a series where England fielded the same XI in all five matches.
England's three-match ODI series against Bangladesh starts at Trent Bridge on Thursday.
Andrew Strauss (capt), James Anderson, Ian Bell, Tim Bresnan, Stuart Broad, Paul Collingwood, Craig Kieswetter (wkt), Eoin Morgan, Ajmal Shahzad, James Tredwell, Jonathan Trott, Luke Wright, Michael Yardy
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE