|Event:||Australia in British Isles 2010|
DateLine: 1st July 2010
Steve O'Keefe has replaced Nathan Hauritz in Australia's Test squad for the two games against Pakistan. Nathan Hauritz was sent home with a foot injury suffered in the opening ODI against England, leaving the legspinner Steven Smith to eye a Test debut in the opening match at Lord's from July 13.
The 25-year-old comes in for the Twenty20 internationals and Test matches in England
O'Keefe recorded figures of 7-83 in Australia A's first victory over Sri Lanka earlier this month, while he also scored 61 and 47 with the bat.
The series between Australia and Pakistan is taking place on neutral territory because of ongoing concerns about the security of teams touring Pakistan. Pakistan and Australia play two Twenty20 internationals at Edgbaston on 5 and 6 July, while the two-Test series begins on 13 July at Lord's.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE