|Player:||SW Tait, NM Hauritz|
|Event:||Australia in British Isles 2010|
DateLine: 25th June 2010
Australian fast bowler Shaun Tait was included in the Australian squad for the 3rd ODI against England after off-spinner Nathan Hauritz was ruled out of the series.
Hauritz, suffering from a foot problem during the first two ODIs, will fly back home to recover from his injury. It is unlikely that he would be available for the upcoming Test series against Pakistan.
With Ryan Harris also having some problems with his groin, Tait would need to play a key role in the Australian bowling attack.
Meanwhile, Steven Smith is likely to make his Test debut against Australia if Nathan Hauritz is not able to recover in time for the series.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE