|Player:||SW Tait, NM Hauritz|
|Event:||Australia in British Isles 2010|
DateLine: 25th June 2010
Australian fast bowler Shaun Tait was included in the Australian squad for the 3rd ODI against England after off-spinner Nathan Hauritz was ruled out of the series.
Hauritz, suffering from a foot problem during the first two ODIs, will fly back home to recover from his injury. It is unlikely that he would be available for the upcoming Test series against Pakistan.
With Ryan Harris also having some problems with his groin, Tait would need to play a key role in the Australian bowling attack.
Meanwhile, Steven Smith is likely to make his Test debut against Australia if Nathan Hauritz is not able to recover in time for the series.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE