|Player:||SW Tait, NM Hauritz|
|Event:||Australia in British Isles 2010|
DateLine: 25th June 2010
Australian fast bowler Shaun Tait was included in the Australian squad for the 3rd ODI against England after off-spinner Nathan Hauritz was ruled out of the series.
Hauritz, suffering from a foot problem during the first two ODIs, will fly back home to recover from his injury. It is unlikely that he would be available for the upcoming Test series against Pakistan.
With Ryan Harris also having some problems with his groin, Tait would need to play a key role in the Australian bowling attack.
Meanwhile, Steven Smith is likely to make his Test debut against Australia if Nathan Hauritz is not able to recover in time for the series.
- England in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- India in Australia 2014/15
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa Women in India 2014/15
- Sri Lanka in India 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE