|Ground:||Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi|
|Scorecard:||Delhi Daredevils v Kings XI Punjab|
|Player:||G Gambhir, DPMD Jayawardene|
|Event:||Indian Premier League 2009/10|
DateLine: 11th April 2010
Kings XI Punjab seem to have regained their mojo as they continued to upset the top placed teams. This time the victims were Delhi Daredevils as the visitors put up a clinical performance that was missing from their previous encounters.
Gambhir after winning the toss elected to bat first and that was the only thing that went right for the home-side. First they lost in-form Sehwag for a blob before Gambhir and Warner gave some life to the innings. Things looked ominous for the visitors before things went pear-shape for the hosts. First Gambhir (26, 12b, 5x4) and the Warner (6, 11b, 1x4) fell due to some indecisive running. Chawla then trapped Collingwood (4, 7b) leg-before as the Delhi innings crumbled.
Sangakkara led the side intelligently as he used his spinners well to restrict the hosts. In the final overs he turned to his medium pacers Irfan Pathan and Theoran well as they responded to their skipper's call. Delhi were finally dismissed for a poor 111 in 19.4 overs.
Kings XI Punjab in reply got off to a steady start as the openers Jayawardene (38, 35b, 1x6, 4x4) and Irfan Pathan (12, 17b, 1x4) added 41 in 6.4 overs the Delhi bowlers failed to locate the right line and length. Though the wickets fell there was nothing to be worried of for Punjab side as they reached the target in 18.4 overs.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE