|Ground:||Basin Reserve, Wellington|
|Scorecard:||New Zealand v Australia|
|Player:||BB McCullum, PJ Hughes|
|Event:||Australia in New Zealand 2009/10|
DateLine: 23rd March 2010
Australia secured an unassailable lead in the two match Test series against New Zealand as they won the first Test by 10 wickets. Michael Clarke was adjudged the man of the match for his fluent century.
Brendon McCullum scored a vital century but his fighting 104 was not enough for New Zealand to avoid defeat. He was well supported by Tuffey (47 not out, 97b, 1x6, 5x4) and once McCullum fell there was zero resistance from the lower order.
New Zealand put up a target of 106 which was achieved easily by Australia. Philip Hughes was in a aggressive mood as he put the Kiwi bowlers to the sword with an attacking 86 off 75 balls with twelve hits to the fence and one over the ropes.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17