|Ground:||Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur|
|Scorecard:||Bangladesh v England|
|Player:||GP Swann, JC Tredwell, Tamim Iqbal, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah|
|Event:||England in Bangladesh 2009/10|
DateLine: 20th March 2010
The second Test of the series witnessed a see-saw battle between the two sides and at the close of the day's play it was difficult to judge as to who has control of the Test match. At stumps Bangladesh was placed at 330 for the loss of 8 wickets.
Shakib won the toss and elected to bat first.
Tamim Iqbal (85, 71b, 1x6, 13x4) gave the hosts a rollicking start as he went after the visitor's bowlers from ball number. While Tamim Iqbal was blazing away at one end wickets tumbled at the other end. Mahmudullah (59, 106b, 9x4) and Shakib Al Hasan (49, 79b, 10x4) chipped in with useful scores for the hosts while for the visitors Swann and Tredwell starred with three and two wickets each respectively.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE