|Ground:||Seddon Park, Hamilton|
|Scorecard:||New Zealand v Bangladesh|
|Player:||MJ Guptill, LRPL Taylor, TG McIntosh|
|Event:||Bangladesh in New Zealand 2009/10|
DateLine: 18th February 2010
The Kiwis edged closer to a comprehensive win as Bangladesh at the end of the day was tottering at 88 for 5. Chasing a mammoth target of 404 the Kiwi bowlers were all over the Bangladeshi collapsed in a heap.
Resuming the day at 9 for 1 the Kiwi batsmen led by a patient McIntosh (89, 164 balls, 6x4, 3x6) drove the Bangladeshi bowlers to distraction. Ross Taylor (51, 72 balls, 6x4) was at his aggressive best while Guptill (56, 85 balls, 3x6) mixed caution with aggression to push the New Zealand lead past 400.
Bangladesh in reply got off to a flying start as Tamim Iqbal (30, 19 balls, 5x4, 1x6) flayed the Kiwi bowlers to all parts of the ground. The counterattack did not last long as the southpaw was taken out by a skillful Vettori. That started the slide as the Bangladeshi side suffered the all familiar collapse.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE