DateLine: 7th February 2010
Burnley have signed South African all rounder Farhaan Behardien as their new professional. The 26 year-old right handed middle order batsman and right arm medium paced bowler plays for Titans alongside his captain Pierre Joubert, himself a former Burnley professional, Jacques Rudolph, Gulam Bodi and Blake Snijman who have also played in the Lancashire League.
Behardien has scored 1986 runs at 35.5 with an unbeaten 150 the best of his four centuries in First-class cricket since his debut in 2004 for Western Province. His 18 First-class wickets have come at 31.0.
He will be the club's sixth South African professional.
Burnley's signing leaves just Ramsbottom, Nelson and Lowerhouse to announce signings for the coming season.
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE