DateLine: 7th February 2010
Burnley have signed South African all rounder Farhaan Behardien as their new professional. The 26 year-old right handed middle order batsman and right arm medium paced bowler plays for Titans alongside his captain Pierre Joubert, himself a former Burnley professional, Jacques Rudolph, Gulam Bodi and Blake Snijman who have also played in the Lancashire League.
Behardien has scored 1986 runs at 35.5 with an unbeaten 150 the best of his four centuries in First-class cricket since his debut in 2004 for Western Province. His 18 First-class wickets have come at 31.0.
He will be the club's sixth South African professional.
Burnley's signing leaves just Ramsbottom, Nelson and Lowerhouse to announce signings for the coming season.
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015/16
- Sri Lanka Women in New Zealand 2015/16
- UAE Associates Matches 2015/16
- West Indies in Australia 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE