|Ground:||Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln|
|Scorecard:||Australia Under-19s v Pakistan Under-19s|
|Player:||JR Hazlewood, KW Richardson|
|Event:||ICC Under-19 World Cup 2009/10|
DateLine: 30th January 2010
Australian Under-19s proved to be just too professional for the Pakistani Under-19 outfit as they lifted the U-19 World Cup for the third time.
The Pakistani skipper Azeem Ghumman after winning the toss elected to field first believing that his bowlers had the firepower to restrict the Australian batsmen. The Australian side was reeling at 23 for 3 before AR Keath and JS Floros helped their side to recover. Once they departed TJ Armstrong and Triffitt joined forces to put the innings back on track. The final thrust of the innings was provided by KW Richardson who biffed his way to a run-a-ball 44 as the Australia side ended with a modest 207 for the loss of 9 wickets in their 50 overs.
The Pakistani side in reply pushed along with some sedate batting performance as they reached a comfortable 69 for 2 in 15.4 overs before disaster struck. The fast bowler Hazlewood struck at regular intervals and along with the spinner Doran restricted Pakistan to 182 to help their side lift the U-19 world cup.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE