|Ground:||Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln|
|Scorecard:||Australia Under-19s v Pakistan Under-19s|
|Player:||JR Hazlewood, KW Richardson|
|Event:||ICC Under-19 World Cup 2009/10|
DateLine: 30th January 2010
Australian Under-19s proved to be just too professional for the Pakistani Under-19 outfit as they lifted the U-19 World Cup for the third time.
The Pakistani skipper Azeem Ghumman after winning the toss elected to field first believing that his bowlers had the firepower to restrict the Australian batsmen. The Australian side was reeling at 23 for 3 before AR Keath and JS Floros helped their side to recover. Once they departed TJ Armstrong and Triffitt joined forces to put the innings back on track. The final thrust of the innings was provided by KW Richardson who biffed his way to a run-a-ball 44 as the Australia side ended with a modest 207 for the loss of 9 wickets in their 50 overs.
The Pakistani side in reply pushed along with some sedate batting performance as they reached a comfortable 69 for 2 in 15.4 overs before disaster struck. The fast bowler Hazlewood struck at regular intervals and along with the spinner Doran restricted Pakistan to 182 to help their side lift the U-19 world cup.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE