|Player:||SD Udal, M Ntini|
|Event:||England in South Africa 2009/10|
DateLine: 4th January 2010
South African medium pacer Makhaya Ntini has denied that he has signed a Kolpak contract to play county cricket in England, after reports emerged that Ntini was considering that route after being dropped for the third Test against England.
Ntini believes he still has Test cricket left in him, even though the 101-Test, 390-wicket veteran didn't pick up a single wicket at Durban in the second Test against England.
"I believe I have more Test cricket ahead of me, I am going to concentrate on getting back into the Test team," Ntini said.
Middlesex captain Shaun Udal last week revealed his county hope to step up their bid to sign Ntini.
Udal confirmed Middlesex would be very interested in Ntini if the seamer accepts his South Africa career is over and makes himself available as a so-called Kolpak player, which would preclude him from making international appearances.
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015/16
- Sri Lanka Women in New Zealand 2015/16
- UAE Associates Matches 2015/16
- West Indies in Australia 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE