|Ground:||Sydney Cricket Ground|
|Player:||SR Waugh, RR Lindwall, KR Miller, WJ O'Reilly, VT Trumper|
DateLine: 4th January 2010
Ray Lindwall, Keith Miller, Bill O'Reilly, Victor Trumper and Steve Waugh were formally inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame during the tea interval on the second day of the second Australia-Pakistan Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
Commemorative caps were presented by ICC Director and Cricket Australia Chairman Jack Clarke to the families of the deceased legends as well as Waugh.
Waugh was then driven around the outfield in an open-top car, accompanied by his three children, to allow the crowd to show its appreciation for the former captain.
Waugh made 10,927 Test runs and has twice been a World Cup winner who captained Australia to 41 Test wins from 57 matches, with an outstanding winning percentage of 71.93.
"It's a great honour to be inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame and see my name alongside such greats of the game. It is a special group of players," Waugh said.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE