|Ground:||Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai|
|Scorecard:||Mumbai v Delhi|
|Player:||AM Nayar, AB Agarkar, OJ Khanwilkar|
|Event:||Ranji Trophy 2009/10|
DateLine: 3rd January 2010
Abhishek Nayar was in imperious form as he cracked an unbeaten 111 to help the current champions recover from a difficult morning on the opening day of their Ranji Trophy semi-final against Delhi. After being reduced to 86 for three on a lively pitch, Mumbai staged a remarkable recovery, thanks mainly to Nayar's gritty display and his two significant partnerships with Khanvilkar (70) and Ajit Agarkar (57 batting).
At stumps, Mumbai found itself at 329 for four in 83 overs.
Nayar added 145 runs for the fourth wicket with another left-handed batsman Khanvilkar to steady the rocking boat on either side of lunch and then put on 98 runs during a breezy, unbroken fifth-wicket partnership with the free-stroking Agarkar to consolidate the innings.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE