|Ground:||Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi|
|Scorecard:||United Arab Emirates v Afghanistan|
|Player:||Mohammad Nabi, Shapoor Zadran|
|Event:||Asian Cricket Council Twenty20 Cup 2009/10|
DateLine: 1st December 2009
Afghanistan beat hosts the United Arab Emirates by 84 runs to win the Asian Cricket Council Twenty20 Cup while Oman beat Kuwait to finish third and book a place in next year's Asian Games, where Twenty20 cricket is making a debut.
Afghanistan, the UAE and Oman will join Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and hosts China, who finished the ACC tournament in 12th place after they were beaten by Bahrain in their final match.
In the grand final, a stunning innings of 74 in 38 balls from Mohammad Nabi propelled Afghanistan to a score of 196 for eight which they defended by bowling out the UAE for 112 in just 14.3 overs.
Nabi completed a highly impressive all-round performance by taking four for seven with opening bowler Shapoor Zadran returning three for 28.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE