|Ground:||Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi|
|Scorecard:||United Arab Emirates v Afghanistan|
|Player:||Mohammad Nabi, Shapoor Zadran|
|Event:||Asian Cricket Council Twenty20 Cup 2009/10|
DateLine: 1st December 2009
Afghanistan beat hosts the United Arab Emirates by 84 runs to win the Asian Cricket Council Twenty20 Cup while Oman beat Kuwait to finish third and book a place in next year's Asian Games, where Twenty20 cricket is making a debut.
Afghanistan, the UAE and Oman will join Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and hosts China, who finished the ACC tournament in 12th place after they were beaten by Bahrain in their final match.
In the grand final, a stunning innings of 74 in 38 balls from Mohammad Nabi propelled Afghanistan to a score of 196 for eight which they defended by bowling out the UAE for 112 in just 14.3 overs.
Nabi completed a highly impressive all-round performance by taking four for seven with opening bowler Shapoor Zadran returning three for 28.
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE