|Event:||New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2009/10|
DateLine: 7th November 2009
PCB chief Ejaz Butt feels Pakistan skipper Younis Khan has done no wrong by expressing his desire to make a Twenty20 comeback.
Butt also added that Pakistan skipper should not be criticised for it.
"If Younis has expressed the will to comeback to the T20 team that is his right. He has every right to express himself," Butt said on Friday.
Younis had announced his retirement from Twenty20 cricket after winning the World Cup for Pakistan in July this year in England.
But off late, he has said he can make a comeback if needed.
Butt said it was premature to comment on Younus' desire to comeback to Twenty20.
"One thing I want to make clear is the fact that Younus has said nothing definite. But if he does make himself available for T20 cricket then I have the final authority to decide on the captaincy issue," Butt said.
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE