|Event:||New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2009/10|
DateLine: 7th November 2009
PCB chief Ejaz Butt feels Pakistan skipper Younis Khan has done no wrong by expressing his desire to make a Twenty20 comeback.
Butt also added that Pakistan skipper should not be criticised for it.
"If Younis has expressed the will to comeback to the T20 team that is his right. He has every right to express himself," Butt said on Friday.
Younis had announced his retirement from Twenty20 cricket after winning the World Cup for Pakistan in July this year in England.
But off late, he has said he can make a comeback if needed.
Butt said it was premature to comment on Younus' desire to comeback to Twenty20.
"One thing I want to make clear is the fact that Younus has said nothing definite. But if he does make himself available for T20 cricket then I have the final authority to decide on the captaincy issue," Butt said.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE