|Ground:||Harare Sports Club, Harare|
|Scorecard:||Zimbabwe v Kenya|
|Player:||DO Obuya, RR Patel, MA Ouma, MA Vermeulen, F Mutizwa, BRM Taylor|
|Event:||Kenya in Zimbabwe 2009/10|
DateLine: 17th October 2009
Zimbabwe, boosted by an authoritative batting display, won the match by six wickets with two overs to spare and with it the series.
Batting first Kenya were given a confident start by their openers David Obuya and Alex Obanda, who put on 64 in 12 overs before Obanda was dismissed by Ray Price. Prosper Utseya dismissed Steve Tikolo off his own bowling. Obuya and Patel added 31 till Utseya trapped Obuya. Kenya were well placed at 190 for 3 in the 40th over but legpsinner Graeme Cremer struck twice to dismiss the two settled batsmen. Kenya slowed down a touch before Thomas Odoyo smashed 30 off 17 balls to lift the total.
Zimbabwe were given a strong start when the in-form Hamilton Masakadza knocked 23 in an opening partnership of 30. Vermeulen and Mutizwa then added 111. Nehemiah Odhiambo then managed to dismiss Vermeulen for 56. Brendan Taylor joined Mutizwa and added 47. Mutizwa was finally dismissed when he was trapped by Onyango. Taylor and Stuart Matsikenyeri then continued the good work. Taylor worked the ball around and once Matsikenyeri was dismissed Taylor ensured the game was sealed with minimum fuss.
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE