|Ground:||Harare Sports Club, Harare|
|Scorecard:||Zimbabwe v Kenya|
|Player:||RW Price, BRM Taylor, H Masakadza, AA Obanda, DO Obuya|
|Event:||Kenya in Zimbabwe 2009/10|
DateLine: 16th October 2009
Kenya won the third match of their series with Zimbabwe by 20 runs to keep the series alive. After two heavy defeats in the first two games, Kenya's batting looked good, as David Obuya and Alex Obanda added 119 for the first wicket, before Collins Obuya and Thomas Odoyo provided the innings with vital late momentum.
Left-arm spinner Ray Price returned with excellent figures of 2 for 22 in nine overs. His wickets included Steve Tikolo for one and the dangerous Odoyo, who had made 28 from 22 balls. Hamilton Masakadza picked up the wickets of both openers to finish with 2 for 22 in six overs.
Zimbabwe's reply got off to an poor start when Mark Vermeulen was trapped lbw for seven by Odoyo, who then followed up in his next over by cleaning up Charles Coventry for one. Masakadza scored a feisty 42, but Nehemiah Odhiambo proved too good for the batsmen.
Zimbabwe slipped to 62 for 3 but Taylor and Matsikenyeri rotated the strike well and rebuilt their innings. Hiren Varaiya bowled Matsikenyeri for 58 from 85 balls, and then cleaned up Taylor.
The lower-order couldn't cope up with the pressure from the Kenyan bowlers and finally succumbed handing Kenya a comprehensive win.
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE