|Event:||Australia in British Isles 2009|
DateLine: 1st September 2009
Adam Voges, who missed Australia's tour of South Africa because of his wedding has been added to the one-day squad against the English.
He replaces injured wicketkeeper Brad Haddin, who had surgery on a fractured finger last week.
The 29-year-old was recalled to the national team for the ICC Champions Trophy and the two T20 matches against England - he scored an unbeaten 11 in the opening match at Old Trafford - but has now been included in the 50-over format as well.
"With Brad Haddin's injury, the NSP has taken the opportunity to add Adam Voges to Australia's squad for the seven one-day internationals against England," said National Selection Panel chairman Andrew Hilditch.
"Adam will now stay with the squad for the remainder of the VB Tour of England before travelling with the team to the ICC Champions Trophy in South Africa."
"There was never going to be any guarantees that I'd get further selection," Voges said.
"They (the selectors) always said from the start that there wasn't going to be any hard feelings, and to still be in their minds and still be seen as an option for Australia is great."
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE