|Ground:||London Road, Sleaford|
|Scorecard:||England Under-19s v Bangladesh Under-19s|
|Event:||Bangladesh Under-19s in England 2009|
DateLine: 30th July 2009
The second and the final match of the Twenty20 series between the two teams was abandoned without any ball being bowled. With the match being abandoned, England take the T20 series as they had beaten Bangladesh in the first match.
The Bangladesh U-19 tour of England has come to a close where both the teams can claim satisfaction with their respective performances. The Test series was won by the English team 1-0 while the one-day series was claimed by the Bangladeshi team 2-1.
Sam Northeast topped the batting charts in both the Test and the one day series as he proved to be the scourge for the Bangladeshi bowlers. He came into the picture in the second Test, scoring century apiece in both the innings. He continued his rich vein of form in the ODI series scoring a century in the first one-dayer, following it up with substantial scores in the following matches.
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE