|Ground:||County Ground, Derby|
|Scorecard:||England Under-19s v Bangladesh Under-19s|
|Player:||SA Northeast, DJ Willey, BA Stokes, H Riazuddin, Saikat Ali, Anamul Haque, Mahmudul Hasan|
|Event:||Bangladesh Under-19s in England 2009|
DateLine: 14th July 2009
Sam Northeast scored a century as England Under-19 scored 392 in the first innings of their second Test with Bangladesh Under-19 at Derby on Monday.
Ben Stokes (72) and David Willey (68) were the other major contributors. Off-spinner Mahmudul Hasan claimed three wickets for the visitors.
In reply, Bangladesh were 209/5 at stumps, with Anamul Haque batting on 45. Saikat Ali also chipped in with 45 runs.
Seamer Hamza Riazuddin has claimed two wickets so far for the England team.
England Under-19 are 1-0 up in the series, having won the first Test by 10 wickets.
(Article: Copyright © 2009 Cricket Scotland http://www.cricketeurope.org/SCOTLAND/home.shtml)
- Asia Cup 2015/16
- Australia in New Zealand 2015/16
- England in South Africa 2015/16
- England Women in South Africa 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Australia 2015/16
- Netherlands in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- Scotland in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- Sri Lanka in India 2015/16
- Sri Lanka Women in India 2015/16
- West Indies Women in South Africa 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE