|Ground:||County Ground, New Road, Worcester|
|Scorecard:||England Women v Australia Women|
|Player:||CM Edwards, BL Morgan, KH Brunt, RL Haynes, JM Fields|
|Event:||Australia Women in England 2009|
DateLine: 14th July 2009
Jodie Fields scored a fine century for the Australian ladies as the visitors signed off their tour of England with a draw in the only Test played at Worcester.
The Australian women won the toss and elected to bat. They were threatening to implode in face of some hostile bowling from Katherine Brunt. At one stage they were 28/5 before Fields and Rachael Haynes were involved in a match-saving 229-run sixth wicket partnership. Haynes was unlucky to miss her century by two runs.
Brunt claimed six wickets for 69 runs and Nicki Shaw 3/67.
In reply, England scored 268, with Beth Morgan contributing 58 and Jenny Gunn 41.
Australia, in their second innings, scored 231, while England signed off with 106/3, with Charlotte Edwards scoring an unbeaten 53.
- Asia Cup 2015/16
- Australia in New Zealand 2015/16
- England in South Africa 2015/16
- England Women in South Africa 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Australia 2015/16
- Scotland in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- Sri Lanka in India 2015/16
- Sri Lanka Women in India 2015/16
- West Indies Women in South Africa 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE