|Ground:||Allan Border Field, Brisbane|
|Scorecard:||Australia A v Pakistan A|
|Player:||Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfraz Ahmed, B Geeves, CJ Ferguson, AC Voges|
|Event:||Pakistan A in Australia 2009|
DateLine: 13th July 2009
Australia A crushed the touring Pakistan A by eight wickets in their ODI at Brisbane on Sunday.
Batting first, Pakistan A were dismissed for 188 in 47.1 overs, despite a fighting 75 by Mohammad Hafeez. The Australian bowlers shared the wickets, Brett Geeves claiming three while Doug Bollinger, Moises Henriques and Clinton McKay claimed two apiece.
Hafeez got little support, and only Sarfraz Ahmed was able to chip in with a run-a-ball 45.
In reply, Callum Ferguson (72 not out) and Adam Voges (49 not out) put up 95 runs for the third wicket to guide Australia A to a facile win.
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- Digicel ODI Series 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- Sri Lanka in India 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE