|Ground:||Allan Border Field, Brisbane|
|Scorecard:||Australia A v Pakistan A|
|Player:||Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfraz Ahmed, B Geeves, CJ Ferguson, AC Voges|
|Event:||Pakistan A in Australia 2009|
DateLine: 13th July 2009
Australia A crushed the touring Pakistan A by eight wickets in their ODI at Brisbane on Sunday.
Batting first, Pakistan A were dismissed for 188 in 47.1 overs, despite a fighting 75 by Mohammad Hafeez. The Australian bowlers shared the wickets, Brett Geeves claiming three while Doug Bollinger, Moises Henriques and Clinton McKay claimed two apiece.
Hafeez got little support, and only Sarfraz Ahmed was able to chip in with a run-a-ball 45.
In reply, Callum Ferguson (72 not out) and Adam Voges (49 not out) put up 95 runs for the third wicket to guide Australia A to a facile win.
- Australia in New Zealand 2016/17
- Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/17
- Desert Twenty20 2016/17
- England in India 2016/17
- ICC Women's World Cup Qualifier 2016/17
- Pakistan in Australia 2016/17
- South Africa Women in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in South Africa 2016/17
- United Arab Emirates Tri-series 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE