|Ground:||Castle Avenue, Dublin|
|Scorecard:||Ireland v Kenya|
|Player:||WTS Porterfield, WK McCallan, AR Cusack, KO Otieno, DO Obuya, TM Odoyo|
|Event:||Kenya in Ireland 2009|
DateLine: 10th July 2009
Skipper William Porterfield played a fine had of 81 at the top of the innings as Ireland put it across Kenya in the first of their three One-day internationals.
Kenya won the toss and got off to a fine start with openers David Obuya and Kennedy Otieno putting up 80 runs. Otieno and Alex Obanda then put up 46 runs before the wheels fell of the innings and Kenya managed only 214/9 in their 50 overs.
Off-spinner Kyle McCallan was the bowling star for Ireland, with figures of 4/30 off 10 overs while Alex Cusack claimed 3/37.
In reply, Porterfield, who has been out of business for a while, found good partners in Cusack and lower down the order as he anchored the innings with a fine 81 as Ireland reached 215/7 off 48.5 overs. Cusack contributed 30 runs and all the other batsmen chipped in as well.
Thomas Odoyo claimed 4/33 for Kenya but he didnít find enough support from the other end.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE