|Ground:||Castle Avenue, Dublin|
|Scorecard:||Ireland v Kenya|
|Player:||WTS Porterfield, WK McCallan, AR Cusack, KO Otieno, DO Obuya, TM Odoyo|
|Event:||Kenya in Ireland 2009|
DateLine: 10th July 2009
Skipper William Porterfield played a fine had of 81 at the top of the innings as Ireland put it across Kenya in the first of their three One-day internationals.
Kenya won the toss and got off to a fine start with openers David Obuya and Kennedy Otieno putting up 80 runs. Otieno and Alex Obanda then put up 46 runs before the wheels fell of the innings and Kenya managed only 214/9 in their 50 overs.
Off-spinner Kyle McCallan was the bowling star for Ireland, with figures of 4/30 off 10 overs while Alex Cusack claimed 3/37.
In reply, Porterfield, who has been out of business for a while, found good partners in Cusack and lower down the order as he anchored the innings with a fine 81 as Ireland reached 215/7 off 48.5 overs. Cusack contributed 30 runs and all the other batsmen chipped in as well.
Thomas Odoyo claimed 4/33 for Kenya but he didnít find enough support from the other end.
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE