|Ground:||Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street|
|Scorecard:||Durham v Lancashire|
|Player:||SJ Harmison, G Onions|
DateLine: 14th June 2009
Steve Harmison played a decisive role as Durham coasted to win over Lancashire. Harmison took the first four wickets on his way to figures of five for 46 and Onions had the luck to get the wicket of Flintoff. Flintoff made only three in the first innings and in the second essay could not open his account.
In the morning Durham added only 17 runs before they were all out for 145, Sajid Mahmood taking three of the four wickets to finish with six for 30. Flintoff, finished with match figures of six for 77. Harmison began with a wayward over which cost 10 runs. There was little sign of improvement in his second until he made one lift sharply and leave Paul Horton to have him caught behind. Thereafter Harmison and Onions shred apart the brittle Lancashire batting line-up.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE