|Player:||RG Nijman, TGJ Gruijters, A Shrubsole, D Hazell|
|Event:||ICC Women's World Twenty20 2009, ICC World Twenty20 2009|
DateLine: 4th June 2009
The ICC T20 event technical committee has confirmed two changes in squads for ICC World Twenty20 2009.
Tim Gruijters will replace Ruud Nijman in Netherlands menís squad who suffered back and leg injuries during a warm-up match against Bangladesh while Danielle Hazell can replace Anya Shrubsole in England womenís squad who has been ruled out with a back injury.
The confirmation of Nijmanís replacement was conveyed to the Netherlands Cricket Board (KNCB) on behalf of the committee today on Wednesday. The committe approved of the change after having reviewed the medical reports and assessing Nijmanís case.
The confirmation of Shrubsoleís replacement was also conveyed to the ECB on behalf of the event technical committee on Thursday.
The Netherlands plays their first game of the tournament on Friday in the opening match of the tournament against hosts England, while the Englandís womenís team plays its first game of the tournament proper on June 11 against India at Taunton.
The event technical committee of the ICC World Twenty20 2009 consists of David Richardson (ICC General Manager Ė Cricket and event technical committee chairman), Steve Elworthy (tournament director), Campbell Jamieson (representative of IDI, the ICCís commercial arm which runs major ICC events), Alan Fordham (ECB representative), Ian Bishop (independent nomination) and David Lloyd (independent nomination).
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE