|Event:||ICC World Twenty20 2009|
DateLine: 30th May 2009
IPL's most expensive player and former English skipper Kevin Pietersen has admitted he is not good at playing the shortest format of the game, Twenty20. The right-hander though vowed that he would make amends during in the ICC World T20, beginning next week in his own country.
Pietersen was not a part of the inaugural edition of IPL and because he had to return for national duty, the flambouyant batsman played only six matches in IPL-II in South Africa. He hardly looked impressive though in his short stint. Pietersen disclosed he had developed new theories to suit his batting to the quickest format of the game. The 28-year-old failed to impress as the Royal Challengers Bangalore captain in IPL but said that he loved the experience nonetheless.
The hard-hitting batsman and occasional off-break bowler explained the reason behind gaffes like not knowing the names of his RCB teammates even at time of toss in IPL.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE