Harry Tomlinson, a forceful left-handed batsman and off-spin bowler, was a professional with Briton Ferry Town and Briton Ferry Steel after the Great War, and in 1920 he made his Minor County debut on his home wicket when Monmouthshire played at the Town ground.
Later in the summer, Tomlinson struck 73 against Carmarthenshire at Llanelli, and he made 8 first-class appearances for Glamorgan between 1921 and 1923. However, he failed to make an impact in Championship cricket, and did not score a half century in 16 innings.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Dr.A.K.Hignell)
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE