HENERY, Perceval Jeffery Thornton
Born at London, 6th June 1859.
Died at Old Cleeve, Washford, Somerset, 10th August 1938.
He was educated at Harrow where he was a member of the cricket eleven 1877-78. He went up to Trinity College, Cambridge, and played for the University eleven 1881-83, winning his blue 1882-83. In all he played in 94 first-class matches, including 72 for Middlesex 1879-94. He also played for British Guiana 1883/4. He became a cotton merchant, living, in 1905, at Grove House, Victoria Park, Wavertree, Liverpool. by 1911 he had moved to Spring Bank, Olive Grove, Wavertree, Liverpool.
No trace of him could be found in the 1881 Census.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Don Ambrose)
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE