HENERY, Perceval Jeffery Thornton
Born at London, 6th June 1859.
Died at Old Cleeve, Washford, Somerset, 10th August 1938.
He was educated at Harrow where he was a member of the cricket eleven 1877-78. He went up to Trinity College, Cambridge, and played for the University eleven 1881-83, winning his blue 1882-83. In all he played in 94 first-class matches, including 72 for Middlesex 1879-94. He also played for British Guiana 1883/4. He became a cotton merchant, living, in 1905, at Grove House, Victoria Park, Wavertree, Liverpool. by 1911 he had moved to Spring Bank, Olive Grove, Wavertree, Liverpool.
No trace of him could be found in the 1881 Census.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Don Ambrose)
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE