HENERY, Perceval Jeffery Thornton
Born at London, 6th June 1859.
Died at Old Cleeve, Washford, Somerset, 10th August 1938.
He was educated at Harrow where he was a member of the cricket eleven 1877-78. He went up to Trinity College, Cambridge, and played for the University eleven 1881-83, winning his blue 1882-83. In all he played in 94 first-class matches, including 72 for Middlesex 1879-94. He also played for British Guiana 1883/4. He became a cotton merchant, living, in 1905, at Grove House, Victoria Park, Wavertree, Liverpool. by 1911 he had moved to Spring Bank, Olive Grove, Wavertree, Liverpool.
No trace of him could be found in the 1881 Census.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Don Ambrose)
- Australia in New Zealand 2016/17
- Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/17
- Desert Twenty20 2016/17
- England in India 2016/17
- ICC Women's World Cup Qualifier 2016/17
- Pakistan in Australia 2016/17
- South Africa Women in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in South Africa 2016/17
- United Arab Emirates Tri-series 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE