|Ground:||St Helen's, Swansea|
The ground is on the western side of the city.
Travelling from the West, take Junction 47 off the M4 onto A483 to Swansea, and then onto A4067 (Quay Parade/Oystermouth Road/Mumbles Road). St. Helen's is situated on Mumbles Road, and public parking is opposite the grandstand.
Travelling from the east, take Junction 42 off the M4, onto the A483 to Swansea, and then onto the A4067. St. Helen's is situated on Mumbles Road, with public parking opposite the grandstand.
For a general route map to Swansea and South Wales, please consult the maps on the Cardiff University webpage.
National Express coaches and Stagecoach South Wales services terminate at the Central Bus Station in the City Centre. You can then walk three quarters of a mile to the ground, or catch one of many services run by South Wales Transport - services to Mumbles, Sketty, Oystermouth and Brynmill all pass the ground. For times and details of services, please ring 01792 485511.
Catch an Inter City Great Western, Alphaline,or South Wales and West Service to Swansea (High Street Station).The ground is a mile and a half away, and many buses pass the station, linking in with Swansea Bus Station. Alternatively, there is a taxi rank outside the station. For times of train services to Swansea, please ring 0845 484950.
WHERE TO STAY
There are many excellent hotels in the city, as well as on the Gower and Mumbles coast . For details, please ring Tourist Information on 01792 468321.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Dr.A.K.Hignell)
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE