|Player:||EAR de Silva, Enamul Haque, Nadir Shah|
|Event:||Kitply Cup 2008|
DateLine: 3rd June 2008
The International Cricket Council today announced the umpire and referee appointments for the ODI tri-series between Pakistan, India and host Bangladesh, which gets underway on Sunday 8 June in Mirpur.
Jeff Crowe of the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Match Referees will oversee the series while the ICC-appointed on-field umpire will be Asoka de Silva of the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Umpires.
These ODIs will be de Silva's first appointments since returning to the Emirates Elite Panel in April. The other on-field umpires will be local appointments.
Bangladesh, Pakistan, India tri-series – series match referee Jeff Crowe
8 Jun – Bangladesh v Pakistan, Mirpur (ODI) – Asoka de Silva and local appointment (Enamul Hoque Moni)
10 Jun – India v Pakistan, Mirpur (ODI) – Asoka de Silva and local appointment (Enamul Hoque Moni)
12 Jun – Bangladesh v India, Mirpur (ODI) – Asoka de Silva and local appointment (Nadir Shah)
14 Jun – Final, Mirpur (ODI) – Asoka de Silva and local appointment (Nadir Shah) Appointments for future matches and series will be announced in due course.
- Belize Women in Costa Rica 2019/20
- Botswana Women's International Triangular Tournament 2019/20
- England in South Africa 2019/20
- England Women in Malaysia 2019/20
- ICC Women's Championship 2017/18 to 2020
- ICC World Cup League Two 2019 to 2021/22
- New Zealand in Australia 2019/20
- South Africa in India 2019/20
- South Asian Games Men's Cricket Competition 2019/20
- South Asian Games Women's Cricket Competition 2019/20
- Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019/20
- West Indies in India 2019/20
View all Current Events CLICK HERE