|Scorecard:||Australia v Netherlands|
- Australia were playing their 50th match in World Cup. They became first team to appear in as many matches in World Cup.
- South African Dave Orchard was officiating in his 100th ODI match. He became the fourth umpire in ODIs to reach this landmark after Englandís David Shepherd (119 matches), West Indian Steve Bucknor (104) and New Zealander Steve Dunne (100).
- Hollandís 122 was their lowest in a World Cup match. Their previous lowest was the 136 they made against India at Paarl in this World Cup. However Holland all time lowest still remains the 86 made against Sri Lanka at Colombo (SSC) in the ICC Trophy in 2002.
- Hollandís total was also the lowest made by any team at this ground in five matches. The previous lowest was Bangladeshís 133 against South Africa in 2002.
- This victory was Australiaís ninth in a row since losing to Sri Lanka at Sydney in January this year Holland,on the other hand, were facing their tenth consecutive loss.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Rajneesh Gupta)
- England in India 2020/21
- England in Sri Lanka 2020/21
- ICC Women's World Cup 2020/21
- ICC World Cup Super League 2020 to 2022
- India Women in Australia 2020/21
- Ireland in United Arab Emirates 2020/21
- New Zealand in Australia 2020/21
- Pakistan Women in South Africa 2020/21
- South Africa in Pakistan 2020/21
- West Indies in Bangladesh 2020/21
View all Current Events CLICK HERE