DateLine: 26th February 2021
Clitheroe have signed former Colne and Rishton professional Mansoor Amjad as professional for 2021.
Mansoor was due to rejoin Colne for a second spell in 2020.
Rishton re-signed Mansoor Amjad as professional for 2019.
Mansoor was the leading professional run scorer in 2018 with 803 at 50.2, including two centuries and seven half centuries. Amjad also hit 137 in the Worsley Cup win against Middleton and he took 30 wickets at 28.1 in the league.
In 2019, Mansoor hit 1,001 runs at 71.5 with three centuries and six half centuries.
He also picked up 40 wickets at 15.7.
Colne signed Mansoor Amjad as their professional for 2011 after their original signing Kelly Smuts withdrew with a pelvic injury.
After missing the first seven matches, Mansoor Amjad made an impressive 843 runs at 60.2 with six half centuries and three centuries but he only took 22 wickets at 31.4 with his leg spin.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2022
- Bangladesh in Zimbabwe 2022
- Commonwealth Games 2022
- ICC World Cup League Two 2019 to 2023
- India in West Indies and United States of America 2022
- India in Zimbabwe 2022
- New Zealand in Netherlands 2022
- New Zealand in West Indies 2022
- Pakistan in Netherlands 2022
- South Africa in British Isles 2022
View all Current Events CLICK HERE