|Ground:||County Ground, Northampton|
|Scorecard:||Northamptonshire v Surrey|
|Event:||ICC World Twenty20 2009|
DateLine: 15th June 2009
Chris Schofield's five wicket haul helped Surrey to register a comprehensive win over Northamptonshire. Northamptonshire added 37 runs to their overnight score but victory for Surrey never looked in doubt.
The home side started the last day needing 132 runs to make the visitors bat again, but they never got close. Schofield was simply too difficult to get away for the Northamptonshire batsmen as he spun a web of deceit and guile around the home side. Wickets continued to tumble and though Johannes van der Wath played an aggressive cameo his aggression led to his dismissal. Schofield was the man who responsible for his downfall. Other notable contributions for Northamptonshire were Andrew Hall who made 45 and Peters who made a patient half century.
- Australia in India 2022/23
- England in New Zealand 2022/23
- England in South Africa 2022/23
- ICC Women's Twenty20 World Cup 2022/23
- New Zealand in India 2022/23
- Pakistan Women in Australia 2022/23
- Singapore Women in Cambodia 2022/23
- South Africa Women's International Twenty20 Tri-Series 2022/23
- West Indies in Zimbabwe 2022/23
View all Current Events CLICK HERE