|Full name:||Howard Moxon|
|Born:||23rd March 1940, Elsecar, Yorkshire, England|
|Bowling:||Right-arm medium pace|
|Biography:||He became a school head-master.|
|Other Sports:||He played football for Yorkshire Grammar Schools and later at Cambridge where he obtained his Blue and was captain.|
He played for Enfield v Skelmersdale in the Amateur Cup Final of April 1967.
He was selected to play for England at Amateur Football.
By the time of the 1972 Amateur Cup Final he had become manager, and is noted in the programme as being a public school master.
His football clubs included Walthamstow Avenue; Harwich and Parkeston; Enfield and Wealdstone where he was player, captain and coach.
He has played golf for Kent at Seniors level.
|Teams:||Cambridge University (Main FC: 1960); All teams|
|Lists of matches and more detailed statistics|
|First-Class Career Batting and Fielding (1960)|
This page was created by the CricketArchive Oracles
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE