|Full name:||Howard Moxon|
|Born:||23rd March 1940, Elsecar, Yorkshire, England|
|Bowling:||Right-arm medium pace|
|Biography:||He became a school head-master.|
|Other Sports:||He played football for Yorkshire Grammar Schools and later at Cambridge where he obtained his Blue and was captain.|
He played for Enfield v Skelmersdale in the Amateur Cup Final of April 1967.
He was selected to play for England at Amateur Football.
By the time of the 1972 Amateur Cup Final he had become manager, and is noted in the programme as being a public school master.
His football clubs included Walthamstow Avenue; Harwich and Parkeston; Enfield and Wealdstone where he was player, captain and coach.
He has played golf for Kent at Seniors level.
|Teams:||Cambridge University (Main FC: 1960); All teams|
|Lists of matches and more detailed statistics|
|First-Class Career Batting and Fielding (1960)|
This page was created by the CricketArchive Oracles
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE