|Player:||RS Madugalle, EAR de Silva, Aleem Dar, BR Doctrove, BF Bowden|
|Event:||South Africa in Australia 2008/09|
DateLine: 11th December 2008
The International Cricket Council has announced the referee and umpires who will officiate in the upcoming Test series between Australia and South Africa.
Ranjan Madugalle from the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Match Referees will lead the playing control team for the series.
The first Test, which takes place in Perth from 17 to 21 December will be umpired by Asoka de Silva and Aleem Dar from the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Umpires.
The second Test will take place in Melbourne from 26 to 30 December and will feature on-field umpires Billy Doctrove from the Emirates Elite Panel and Dar.
The third Test, in Sydney from 3 to 7 January will be umpired by Billy Bowden, also from the Elite Panel, and de Silva.
Appointments for other upcoming series will be announced in due course.
Series match referee – Ranjan Madugalle
17-21 Dec – Australia v South Africa (Test), Perth – Asoka de Silva and Aleem Dar
26-30 Dec – Australia v South Africa (Test), Melbourne – Aleem Dar and Billy Doctrove
3-7 Jan – Australia v South Africa (Test), Sydney – Billy Bowden and Asoka de Silva
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE