|Player:||BC Broad, SA Bucknor, BF Bowden, RE Koertzen|
|Event:||New Zealand in Australia 2008/09|
DateLine: 17th November 2008
The International Cricket Council has made a change to the previously announced umpire appointments for the upcoming Test series in Australia.
Due to travel difficulties, Steve Bucknor of the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Umpires will not be officiating in the two-match series between Australia v New Zealand due to begin on 20 November. He will be replaced by Rudi Koertzen, also of the Emirates Elite Panel, for both Tests.
All other appointments remain as previously advised.
Appointments for the other upcoming series will be announced in due course.
Series match referee – Chris Broad
20-24 Nov – Australia v New Zealand (Test), Brisbane – Rudi Koertzen and Billy Doctrove
28 Nov-2 Dec – Australia v New Zealand (Test), Adelaide – Rudi Koertzen and Billy Doctrove
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE