|Player:||BC Broad, SA Bucknor, BF Bowden, RE Koertzen|
|Event:||New Zealand in Australia 2008/09|
DateLine: 17th November 2008
The International Cricket Council has made a change to the previously announced umpire appointments for the upcoming Test series in Australia.
Due to travel difficulties, Steve Bucknor of the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Umpires will not be officiating in the two-match series between Australia v New Zealand due to begin on 20 November. He will be replaced by Rudi Koertzen, also of the Emirates Elite Panel, for both Tests.
All other appointments remain as previously advised.
Appointments for the other upcoming series will be announced in due course.
Series match referee – Chris Broad
20-24 Nov – Australia v New Zealand (Test), Brisbane – Rudi Koertzen and Billy Doctrove
28 Nov-2 Dec – Australia v New Zealand (Test), Adelaide – Rudi Koertzen and Billy Doctrove
- Asia Cup 2015/16
- Australia in New Zealand 2015/16
- Australia Women in New Zealand 2015/16
- England in South Africa 2015/16
- England Women in South Africa 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Australia 2015/16
- Sri Lanka in India 2015/16
- Sri Lanka Women in India 2015/16
- West Indies Women in South Africa 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE