|Scorecard:||Bangladesh v New Zealand|
|Player:||DL Vettori, Shakib Al Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza, AJ Redmond|
|Event:||New Zealand in Bangladesh 2008/09|
DateLine: 20th October 2008
Though New Zealand lost Ryder late in the day they still would be fancing their chances on the final day.Set a victory target of 317 to win New Zealand ended day 4 at 145 for 2.They still need 172 runs to win with 8 wickets in hand.Earlier in the day Bangladesh were all out for 242. Mashrafe Mortaza played a useful hand of 44. Vettori as the night watchman would have lot of things running through his mind.He has already contributed a lot in this test match, and just as the captain of the team would want to seal this test match tomorrow.
Bangladesh on the other hand would want to get Redmond out early to set panic in the Kiwi's dressing room.On the last day of a wearing pitch with Shakib Al Hasan around an upset can still not be ruled out.A couple of early wickets and the test could become extremely interesting.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE